Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You Do Not Need a College Degree to Succeed Online

Some people who do well online or offline in a home based business do not identical have a high school or a college degree.

One of the most important traits of those people who do well, is that they all have a firm surmise that they will succeed in their business project.

Here is a great statistic:

20 % of America ' s millionaires never set a extremity in a college and some of them dropped out before they graduated. 23 of the 230 Americans who were listed as billionaires in the recent 2 oldness never got a college diploma. That is astonishing.

Although a formal degree and a heavy compulsion to lasting learning is needful to a persons success, a formal degree is not that important like it was 50 years ago.

Same thing with thousands of people in the online business world. Many of them never got a college diploma and are doing very well. Meaning that they were able to quit their jobs and stay home, while enjoying life.

When I went to college, I dropped out after 2 years. I went and studied GENERAL BUSINESS but I figured out that this will probably not get me anywhere so I left college and did not earn a degree. Yes, some people in my life where a little disappointed in me but to be honest with you, I didn ' t really care.

That was back in 2001 - 2002 when I dropped out and started to look for a business opportunity online and found one a few months later. Did I succeed right away or after a short while. No...... It took me a few years to figure things out and in the past 2 - 3 years, I have been working at home full time and also helping others succeed online too.

Just because society tells us that we should get a good education so that we can get a good job, does not mean that this is the path that we should take.

Again, some of the most successful people in the world like Bill Gates ( Owner of Microsoft who is worth close to $48 Billion ) never graduated college. In Bill ' s situation, he went to Harvard University but then dropped out to build Microsoft.

Some of the greatest musicians, athletes, and movie actors are all college dropouts.

What ' s My Point?

You don ' t need a college degree to succeed in some sort of a online business opportunity.

You only need a strong desire, a willingness to succeed, the right tools, and be an action taker.

It does not matter what you education background is or isn ' t. If you want to succeed online or in a home business, you too can make it. If someone ever tells you that you need a college degree to start or run a successful home based business offline or online, don ' t believe them. You really do not need one.

Even if you do have a college degree, it doesn ' t matter.

So you do not need a college degree to succeed online. If you are looking for a legitimate work at home business opportunity online, then I recommend that you click on the banner below and sign up. As soon as you do, I will work with you one on one and teach you how to succeed with it.

Remember this, my goal is to help you succeed online. I have helped many people before you and I want to help you too.